Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites.
You can cook Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites
- It’s 1 head of Brocoli.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Bread crumbs.
Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites step by step
- Cut and wash your brocoli and cauliflower in bite sized pieces.
- Crack an egg into a bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste. You can also decide to add cheese powder..
- Pour bread crumbs into a sandwich bag. I used panko for the light texture but any other works fine..
- Pour brocoli and cauliflower into egg mixture. Stir until covered..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Transfer brocoli and cauliflower into sandwich bag. Shake until completely coated in breadcrumbs..
- Grab a baking tray. Lightly coat with olive oil. Arrange veggies on tray..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..