Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce.
You can have Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce
- You need of Orange sauce.
- It’s 1 large of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunskit concerntrated orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar and pitch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cornstach.
- You need of batter for deep fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of marinate mushroom.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 12 large of oyster mushroom.
Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce instructions
- MARINATE MUSHROOM.
- marinate oyster mushroom for 10minute.
- DEEP FRY.
- dip marinated mushroom into batter then coat in breadcrumb and deep fry till lightly brown and crispy.
- ORANGE DIPPING SAUCE.
- add all ingredients with 200 ml water in pan till simmer then add corn starch to thicken sauce then off heat.