Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki. This easy one-pot Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight family-friendly meal! It consists of a quick sauce & veggies served over cooked quinoa!. Vegetarian Teriyaki Noodles Recipes on Yummly
How to make a teriyaki tofu vegetarian stir fry with walnuts. Perfect for vegans and vegetarians or anyone that wants to limit their meat intake. To make Tofu Teriyaki: Combine all ingredients except tofu in shallow container. You can cook Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki
- Prepare 1 packages of Extra firm tofu pressed and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- It’s 3 of Mushrooms cleaned and diced.
- It’s 2 of Mini bok choy cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut oil.
Top with Tofu Teriyaki, avocado, carrots, and cucumber. Garnish with extra nori, sesame seeds, and green onions. Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Variations For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. Keywords: Chicken and Asparagus Teriyaki Stir Fry, chicken breast and asparagus stir fry.
Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki step by step
- Mix together honey, water, and soy sauce and set aside..
- Lightly coat the pan with peanut oil and heat pan over med high heat until hot. Add tofu to pan and lightly pan fry until it is lightly golden brown..
- Add 1/4 of the sauce mixture to tofu and cook an additional minute..
- Add onion to pan and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Push tofu mix to side of pan and add garlic and ginger to open side of pan. Add a drop of oil and cook for 2 minutes while continuously stirring. (You can also remove the tofu mix from pan if it makes it easier for you)..
- Add remaining veggies and sauce. Stir and cover. Turn heat down to med-med low and let it cook for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir it. Serve with rice or noodles..
Make It Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-Free. For those of you who are vegetarian and vegan, all you need to do is to omit the last ingredient – katsuobushi or dried bonito flakes. These Teriyaki Tempeh Tacos are a loaded with protein and combine both sweet and savory to make a delicious and easy meal. Growing up I never got a chance to try. Try this basic recipe for making Japanese teriyaki chicken on a stove top pan using five simple ingredients for the teriyaki sauce.