Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian).
You can have Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian)
- It’s 1 packages of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 medium of fresh zucchini.
- You need 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of jars tikka masala sause (I use Patacks brand).
- It’s 2 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) instructions
- Put all ingredients (including cilantro) in a large skillet EXCEPT the vegetables..
- Let sauce simmer for 1/2 an hour..
- Add remaining vegetables and simmer until zucchini and cauliflower are soft..
- I serve over basmati rice with homemade naan and mango lassi drinks..