L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version.. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos and video – Sabudana Khichdi is Sabudana Khichdi is an easy snack and is a good recipe to be made during fasting days but it requires Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food.
This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri. However if you ask me, you don't really need an occasion to make and devour it. This khichdi is extremely simple and yet so flavorful. You can have L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version. using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of FUNNEL / ANISEEDS..
- You need 1/2 tsp of CUMMINS SEEDS.
- You need 1 of TOMATO.
- You need 5 of GREEN CHILLY.
- It’s 2 tbsp of OIL.
- Prepare 1 cup of SAGO SEEDS (SOAKED, DRAINED) ..
- You need 1/4 tbsp of THYME.
Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. It is hugely popular in India as a fasting food and is consumed during Navratri. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish consisting of soaked tapioca that is fried with spices such as cumin, red chili powder, and salt.
L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version. step by step
- Take pre – soaked ,darined ( 2 hrs) SAGO SEEDS and above said ingredients..
- Take a khadhai put 2 tbsp of OIL in it. Put THYME, FENNEL SEEDS / ANISEEDS, CUMMINS SEEDS, AND GREEN CHILLIES (FINALLY CHOPPED) .Keeping flame at medium high , Now add chopped TOMATO and stir fry it for 3 minutes..
- Add SAGO SEEDS to the mixture stir and fry, it for 5 minutes..
- Cover the khadahi for 3 minutes. Keep the flame low medium..
- Again stir it for 5 minutes and and then again put the lid on it..
- Open the lid and Transfer the preparation into the waiting plate..
- Garnish it with FENNEL SEEDS / ANI SEEDS ..
- Now, you know what to do with this … yammy, yammy. ha ha … ha ha …
The dish is popular throughout Western India, especially in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra. It is often garnished with chopped coriander leaves or. Sabudana Khichadi: Sabudana khichdi is a very light snack. It is very tasty,delicious and energetic dish. It"s a complete meal,with nuts, fibers. and all nutrition.