Chinese Chicken Salad.
You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- You need of Salad.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 3/4 of onion, chopped (green or regular).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of top ramen (uncooked, crushed).
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of top ramen seasoning packet.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
Chinese Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook chicken (grill, oven, pan, … however you want).
- Chop cabbage into small pieces.
- Combine everything for the salad into a large bowl. EXCEPT the ramon seasoning..
- Mix together the dressing ingredients into a small bowl..
- Add dressing to salad and mix well an hour before serving.