Vegetarian Japanese Curry Rice.
You can have Vegetarian Japanese Curry Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Japanese Curry Rice
- It’s of POUNDED PASTE.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice shallots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of green apples.
- You need 1/2 small of carrots.
- Prepare of VEGETABLE OPTION.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 3 cup of okra.
- You need 1 of red apple.
- You need 1/2 of green apple.
- You need 1 small of carrot.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika or chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
Vegetarian Japanese Curry Rice instructions
- Pound ginger ,garlic and shallot with green apple and carrot.
- With butter saute onion then add pounded paste ,continue to stir fry for few minutes in low heat till its almist dried and lightly brown but not burn.
- Add curry powder with sweet paprika or fine chili powder and stir fry till its mix well and then add flour then stir fry starting to dry for about 2 minutes.
- Add okra , apple and carrot with 1cup of any stock then stir fry gently to mix ( do not over stir okra as it will cause this dish to be slimmy ) then then cover lid and simmer in low heat for 10 minute.
- Season with salt then simmer another 2 minute then off heat and serve with white rice.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY CURRY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334328-halibut-fish-curry.