Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora.
You can have Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora
- It’s 4 slices of wheat bread.
- You need 1 of small sized potato.
- It’s 2 of raw banana.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Green chutney.
Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora instructions
- For making the stuffing, boil the potato and raw banana and mash them..
- In a non-stick pan, add the mashed potato, mashed banana, salt, turmeric powder, green chilli and chilli powder, coriander leaves and saute at low flame for 2 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and mix well with the help of a spoon..
- For making the pakoras, in a bowl take gram flour, salt, red chilli powder. Add water and make a medium consistency batter. Do not make a thick batter as we will be shallow frying the pakoras and thick layer will not get cooked properly..
- Cut the bread into triangular slices..
- Apply green chutney to the bread pieces..
- Put 1 spoon full of stuffing on one triangular bread slice and spread well. Cover the slice with another triangular slice..
- Similarly, prepare all the pakoras..
- Take a non-stick pan and brush a little oil over it..
- Dip the bread pakoras in the gram flour batter and put it on the pan to get shallow fried..
- Note -we have to cook the pakoras at low flame. Cook until all sides are done properly..
- Serve the pakoras with green chutney and tomato ketchup..