Diet Friendly, Spicy Non-fried Chicken Wings.
You can cook Diet Friendly, Spicy Non-fried Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet Friendly, Spicy Non-fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 4 of wings Chicken wing tips (or wing midsections).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of (For frying) Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of (For frying) Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 of generous amount Black pepper.
Diet Friendly, Spicy Non-fried Chicken Wings step by step
- If you are using a . Put the wings, seasoned with salt, and brown on both sides..
- If you are using a frying pan. Put the olive oil in the pan and then the salt-seasoned salt wings next. Stir fry, and once both sides are a good color, add in the sake and steam them..
- While you are heating up the wings in the frying pan, add in all the [●] ingredients and simmer. As for the hon-mirin, once the sauce gets shiny, the flavor will be different..
- Once they are done simmering, put them on a plate and season with black pepper and they are done!.