Vegan mozzarella sticks.
You can cook Vegan mozzarella sticks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan mozzarella sticks
- You need 3 heaped tablespoons of spelt wholewheat flour of.
- It’s 4 – 5 tablespoons of almond milk of.
- You need of Bread brown bread crumbs from (two slices).
- It’s of mozzarella cheese Violife style vegan or alternative.
- Prepare of Olive / coconut oil for frying (3 tablespoons).
- It’s of Salt pepper and.
Vegan mozzarella sticks step by step
- Assemble the flour, almond milk and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Season the flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Violife block into four chunky stick pieces.
- Dip each stick into the flour, then almomd milk and then bread crumbs.
- Fry each stick in the oil for a couple of minutes, turning over until crispy on all sides.