Loaded vegan nachos. Salty, crunchy tortilla chips, fresh guacamole. I am doing happy dances right now. I became determined to make the best damn vegan nachos, from here to Timbuktu.
There are few things as delicious as a loaded nacho plate – loads of bubbling cheese, fresh. Congratulations to our three winners: Colbie K. Loaded vegan nachos are a quick and easy meal. You can cook Loaded vegan nachos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded vegan nachos
- It’s 1 packet of nachos.
- You need 1 tin of pinto beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1/2 tin of drained and rinsed corn.
- You need of Jalapeno slices to taste.
- It’s 6 tbsp of peppadew salsa (from Woolies).
- It’s 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 5 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add toppings like vegan nacho cheese, beans, salsa, guac, jalapenos, cilantro, and more for a flavorful meal. This vegan nacho recipe with a homemade cashew "nacho" cheese is loaded with black bean chili, pico These loaded vegan nachos will be hard to put down. Top with chopped black olives, if desired. These Ultimate Loaded Vegan Nachos are the perfect shareable snack!
Loaded vegan nachos instructions
- Start by frying your pinto beans in a little coconut oil.
- Add your garlic, liquid smoke and nutritional yeast and stir well.
- Once all combined roughly mash beans a little (mixture will be dry and sticky).
- Make your guacamole by adding diced onion, mashed avos, salt, pepper and vinegar…yummy.
- The final step is now to just layer your ingredients.
- Start with nachos, then corn, beans, guacamole, salsa and finally jalapenos.
- Use your hands and tuck in!.
Crunchy tortilla chips are smothered in black beans, grilled veggies, and dairy-free cheese. Healthy Loaded Vegan Nachos are topped with mushroom-walnut taco meat, cashew "cheese," and Who knew nachos could be healthy? We love this version topped with walnut-mushroom taco. The ultimate fully-loaded vegan nachos with chili, black beans, roasted tomato salsa, refried beans, tomatoes, olives, onions, jalapeños, radishes, guacamole, and a gooey nacho sauce. These loaded vegan nachos are the best because they're plant based, healthy nachos that are so flavorful no one will miss the meat!