Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers. Need a new slimming, healthy snack idea? This chickpea nuts recipe is an easy sna. Full of fiber and protein, these southwest chickpea poppers are a great.
If you haven't yet been introduced to this snack, please allow me to do the honors. Here is our step-by-step recipe for roasting chickpeas in the oven. Using roasted chickpeas: Besides eating these chickpeas as a snack, you can toss them with salads or sprinkle over soup in place of croutons. You can cook Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers
- Prepare 2-3 Tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1-2 Cups of Boiled Chana(chicpeas).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chat masala (optional).
Hi Katie, I absolutely love your blog! So can these be stored and used as a snack, say if I. These easy snack ideas are super easy to make and will get you through the day without running to the candy jar. Meet the healthier version of your fave party app.
Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix..
- Add chickpeas and combine well with spices..
- Add some lemon juice..
- Roast on high flame for 5-6 mins..
- Until it's nicely roasted..
- Sprinkle some chat masala (optional)..
- Have this as your tea time snacks or enjoy this with your wine..
- It's super delicious and healthy..
- This protein packed snack is perfect for weight watchers..
- Hope you enjoy making as much as I enjoyed sharing 😀.
- You can also check my YouTube channel for videos and more such interesting and healthy recipes..
- Link in the bio and if you like my videos do subscribe to help me grow😁.
Whether you need healthy snacks that are gluten free, low calorie, low sugar, high protein, vegan, or more, there's something on this list for you. Whether you're a purist who only eats whole foods, a foodie looking for new ideas, or a busy on-the-go professional, there's a healthy snack on this list for. Peas are a perfect portable snack packed with manganese, vitamin C and folate. I think the snap pea is the ultimate variety as it has all the juiciness of garden variety peas Nutritionist Julie Daniluk hosts Healthy Gourmet, a reality cooking show that looks at the ongoing battle between taste and nutrition. Check out our easy chickpea stew packed with dates, crunchy almonds and vibrant turmeric.