Potatoes & Onion (vegan). The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself, a perennial in the family Solanaceae. potato [pəˈteɪtəu]Существительное. potato / potatoes. Did you know, potatoes are more energy-packed than any other popular vegetable and have even more potassium than a banana? Do you spell potatos or potatoes?
The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. A potato is a root vegetable, the Solanum tuberosum. It is a small plant with large leaves. You can cook Potatoes & Onion (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes & Onion (vegan)
- It’s 4 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
The part of the potato that people eat is a tuber that grows under the ground. A potato contains a lot of starch and other carbohydrates. Potato usually has a light-brown or yellowish skin and is white or yellow inside. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers.
Potatoes & Onion (vegan) instructions
- Cut the potato into cubes, fry and allow to get some colour.
- In a pot, add some oil and fry the sliced onion.
- Once the onion takes colour, add the garlic cloves (no smashing).
- Fry for a minute and add the potatoes to the mix.
- Add water to cover the mix, add the spices and the lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil and lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
The potato is native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes and is one of the world's main food crops. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely free. Potatoes originated from South America, specifically in the Andean mountain region. A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first.