Lettuce Wrap Vegan Salad Diet Lunch. Firecracker Lettuce Wraps that are happily vegan – with crispy tofu bits, saucy brown rice noodles, and a creamy sesame sauce. These Fresh Vegan Lettuce Wraps are colorful, healthy and delicious! This recipe is light and refreshing, and makes a perfect snack or light meal!
Here are a few other ideas to fill lettuce wraps. These Asian lettuce wraps are quick to make an. These Asian lettuce wraps are quick to make and light but filling at the same time! You can have Lettuce Wrap Vegan Salad Diet Lunch using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wrap Vegan Salad Diet Lunch
- Prepare of LETTUCE FILLINGS OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice green bean.
- Prepare 1 small of mango.
- It’s 1 medium of dice onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaf.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 4 tbsp of crush peanut.
- Prepare of DRESSING.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of peri peri sauce or thai chili sauce.
They're also vegan with a tofu filling, free of refined sugar and you can use a gluten-free soy sauce or tamari to make them gluten-free too! This Vegan Greek Salad Wrap is packed with flavor. This Vegan Greek Salad Wrap is so simple, yet packed with flavor. Hummus, cucumber, tomato, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, and fresh spinach make for a delicious work or vegan school lunch.
Lettuce Wrap Vegan Salad Diet Lunch step by step
- QUICK BLANCH GREEN BEAN.
- in a pot of salted water quick blanch green bean for 1 minute then drain and set aside.
- SPICY HOISIN SAUCE.
- mix hoisin sauce with thai chili sauce and set aside.
- LETTUCE WRAPPING.
- on a piece of lettuce layer green bean , mango , dice onion and coriander leaf top spicy hoisin sauce and garnish with crush peanut.
Make these on a busy weeknight for a low calorie vegan/vegetarian dinner idea! When it comes to healthy meals you can't do much better than wrapping it in lettuce! I set out to make a vegetarian lettuce wrap, and. Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps are the perfect low-carb lunch or light dinner, and this is so quick and easy to make! It was more than eight years ago that I first made Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps for the blog, and for a long time this recipe had been on my huge list of recipes that need a photo update!