Low carb veggie egg muffin. Breakfast Egg Muffins are the perfect low carb & keto breakfast for on the go. These muffins are perfect on a english muffin, great before or after a workout, and perfect for a low-carb, gluten free snack. The egg base is The best part of these muffins?
Low carb and high in protein. Perfect as a full meal or filling snack. When we first came across these Low Carb Breakfast Egg Muffins it suckered us in instantly, but also looked a little fiddly and time consuming. You can cook Low carb veggie egg muffin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb veggie egg muffin
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare 7 of mushrooms stemmed and diced (any kind you like, i used white ).
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Basic Steps for Making Low-Carb Egg Muffins: (Scroll down for printable master recipe which has much more information about ingredients and amounts.) Decide what other meat and/or vegetables you want to include in your person egg muffin variation. Cut the vegetables into small bite-sized. Healthy Paleo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe – Low Carb – Healthy egg muffin cups are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. This method makes the best low carb, paleo breakfast egg muffins recipe ever!
Low carb veggie egg muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. I use an olive oil spray..
- Crack open and beat all 12 eggs in a big bowl along with the milk and water..
- Once mixed, add chopped spinach, mushrooms, shredded carrots, zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together slowly but making sure all ingredients are mixed well..
- Using a soup ladle, add mixture to muffin tins. Try not fill All the way to the top..
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min. Let sit for 5 when done IN THE MUFFIN TIN.? mine are a little sloppy because I over filled..
- After cooling flip over on to baking sheet and let cool an additional 3 min..
- Enjoy. 2 per serving. I can get 24 out of this recipe.
These healthy egg muffin cups are filled with veggies, toasty warm, filled with protein, and can be made in advance! Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the muffin pan. Allow to cool before storing in a container with a tight fitting lid and pop them in the fridge to eat throughout the week! Mmmm there is literally nothing better than a quick and easy grab-and-go breakfast when you're rushing out the door in the mornings (which seems to be every morning with me *eye roll*) and I am currently in LOVE with. The holiday season is always the busiest time of the year for me.