Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of chili powder.
Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs step by step
- Add 6 eggs in boiling water and let cook for 8 minutes on high heat.
- Peel the eggs, cut in halfs and take out yolks.
- Put yolks in a blender, add peeled avocado and mustard and blend for few seconds (or you can press and mix all together with a fork).
- Put the whites on serving plate and fill them back with the yolks with mustard and avocado.
- Sprinkle with chili powder (or any other spice you like) and serve.