Caesar Deviled Eggs.
You can have Caesar Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, finely grated.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmigiano reggiano, finely grated.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of anchovy paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine lettuce.
Caesar Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil eggs, peel, half and scoop yolk into bowl.
- Add all ingredients, except romaine lettuce, mix up to a thick consistency.
- Put in plastic baggy and snip off corner of bag, squeeze mixture into empty half eggs..
- Garnish with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese and paprika if desired.