Healthy raita. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc. Low-fat curds and Low calorie vegetables are used to make delicious and healthy. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc.
Hi friends, today's recipe is "Beetroot Raita". It is very easy to make and healthy too. Then here comes beetroot raita, bursting with health. You can have Healthy raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy raita
- Prepare 2 cup of curd or homemade dahi.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped finely onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped finely cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of finally chopped radishes.
- You need 1 cup of grated and strained bottle guard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry roasted cumin seeds powder.
Preparation Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Healthy, Nutritious & Beautiful Colored Raita. Beetroot carrot raita recipe with step by step photos. this is a healthy, nutritious and beautiful colored raita. when I saw the color of the beetroot carrot. Boondi raita recipe – spiced yogurt raita with boondi.
Healthy raita step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into curd and add some amount of milk.
- Whisk gently dont use blender and enjoy yummy RAITA.you can add coriander leaves too.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Raita is a classic side dish from India and neighboring countries. Yogurt or Indian curd is the basic ingredient that gives the flavor, creamy. A simple authentic Raita Recipe- an Indian yogurt sauce with cucumber, mint and cilantro. Cooling and refreshing, serve this with spicy Indian dishes to help cool the palate. Serve a cooling raita dip as a side for barbecues and spicy curries.