You can have Vegetarian's Crostini#starter using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian's Crostini#starter
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Refined flour.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Gram flour.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 14-15 of Spinach leaves.
- It’s 7 of Salary or french beans.
- You need 1 of Carrot shredded.
- It’s 50 gm of Regular Cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Vegetarian's Crostini#starter step by step
- First mix refined flour and gram flour.. Put melted butter and little salt and rub the flour in yo'r palms to mix the butter in flour thoroughly.. Put some milk occasionally and make a soft (and't crumbled) dough..give a rest to the dough for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into sections n make balls like shape of the dough.. Take pastry board n flatten all the balls to make like a chapatti shape.. It should be of rectangle (something length wise) shape.
- Cut the crosot into triangles.
- Take a triangle piece of crosot,sprinkle chilli flakes,set a spinach leaf,a bean stick, some shredded carrot over it and grated cheese on top..sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and roll it..give a milk wash on the top of the crosotos with the help of a brush.
- Brush some oil on the baking tray..Bake in a pre heated oven at 170° for 10-15 minutes or till the crosots get golden brown..check the crosotos inbetween in the oven while roast.
- Put out from oven.
- Serve hot with sauce or ketchup as starter snack in yo'r get together.