You can have Healthy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Bruschetta
- You need 4 slice of garlic french baguette.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need 75 grams of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need as required of Butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Healthy Bruschetta instructions
- Finely chop tomatoes,onions and fresh coriander. Keep aside.
- Crumble cottage cheese and keep aside..
- Butter the slices from baguette and grill on a grill pan.
- Grill well on both sides.
- Remove on a plate.
- Now add the chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and chopped fresh coriander to a bowl..
- Squeeze in lemon. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Mix well. Add the cottage cheese.
- Now give a final mix. Already looks appetising.
- Now spoon on the mixture over the grilled slices. Garnish with coriander..