Diet Paneer Poppers.
You can cook Diet Paneer Poppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diet Paneer Poppers
- Prepare 4 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 3 tbsp of carrot,grated.
- It’s 4 tbsp of paneer, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of beetroot, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of capsicum, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander chutney.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coconut-mint chutney.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Himalayan pink Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Diet Paneer Poppers instructions
- Cut off the bread sides with help of knife. Toast these bread slices and chop each slice into 4 equal parts..
- Take a bowl, add paneer, carrot, beetroot, capsicum, tomato, coriander chutney, turmeric, salt & pepper. Mix it well with spoon..
- Now take two chopped part of bread. Apply coconut-mint chutney on base of it. Make the second layer with paneer mixture..
- Now take other part and again apply coconut-mint chutney on it and put it over bread part to make one popper..
- Do this for the rest of bread pieces.Serve with ketchup and enjoy healthy meal..