Potato Onion Pakora ( Aalo Piyaz kay Pakoray.
You can cook Potato Onion Pakora ( Aalo Piyaz kay Pakoray using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Onion Pakora ( Aalo Piyaz kay Pakoray
- You need 2 of Medium Pyaz (Onion) sliced.
- You need 1 of Medium Aalo (Potato).
- You need 1/2 tsp of or to taste Namak (Salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Zeera (Cumin seeds).
- It’s 2-3 of Hari mirch (Green chilli) chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed.
- You need 2 tbs of Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped.
- You need 2 cup of sifted Baisan (Gram flour).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of or as required Pani (water).
- It’s 1 pinch of Zarda ka rang (Yellow food colour).
- Prepare of Oil For Frying.
Potato Onion Pakora ( Aalo Piyaz kay Pakoray instructions
- In bowl,add onion,potato,salt and mix well. -Add coriander seeds,cumin seeds,green chilli,red chilli crushed,fresh coriander and mix well. -Add gram flour and mix well..
- Gradually add water,mix well,add yellow food colour and mix until thick batter is formed..
- In wok,heat cooking oil and fry onion pakora on low flame until golden brown. -Sprinkle chaat masala & serve!.