Creamy Spicy Bean Dip. This slightly spicy bean dip is creamy, cheesy, and perfect for dipping! Great for adding to any of your favorite Mexican dishes or as a crowd pleasing snack! Also known as 'cowboy caviar', this twist on traditional salsa is enlivened with black beans, corn and black-eyed peas.
The wonderful part of this dip is that is truly is so simple and fresh, yet so flavorful with Asian inspired flavors and heat. The creamy texture is always fantastic especially when using white beans. Touches of sesame oil, fresh live, zesty garlic and your choice of chili sauce gives. You can have Creamy Spicy Bean Dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Bean Dip
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pinto beans (drained).
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 4 of chile de arbol, chile japones or other spicy dried chile (stemmed; use more for spicy).
- You need 1 cup of water.
Black bean dip is the perfect spicy, creamy dip that is incredibly satisfying. It is naturally dairy-free and full of healthy ingredients. Black beans are considered a legume and part of both the protein and vegetable group. They also provide dietary fiber and important nutrients such as iron and zinc.
Creamy Spicy Bean Dip step by step
- In a small saucepan, bring the dried chiles and the cup of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, including the water used to boil the chiles. Purée until smooth..
- Serve the dip warm or cool with your favorite tortilla chips and garnished with your favorite toppings!.
The Best Bean Dip Ever – creamy, spicy, and the perfect texture for dipping. Bring it to a friend's house to watch the game and it'll be a hit. Beans, salsa, cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder and cumin make this recipe delicious. It's the ultimate combo and is seriously one of the best. I've been having some pretty serious cravings for the last few months.