Low-fat Baked Jalapeño Poppers.
You can cook Low-fat Baked Jalapeño Poppers using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-fat Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- You need 12 of jalapeño peppers, sliced in half lengthwise.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of light cream cheese.
- Prepare 5 of green onions, green part only, sliced.
- You need 2 oz of shredded low-fat cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- You need 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of fresh salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of spray oil.
Low-fat Baked Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside..
- Combine cream cheese, cheese, and onions in a medium bowl..
- Combine panko, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in another bowl..
- Fill peppers with cheese filling..
- Dunk peppers in egg whites..
- Coat peppers in panko mixture..
- Spray baking pan with oil. Lightly spray peppers with oil spray..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden..