Antipasto Pasta Salad. This Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto ingredients! Plus, it's easy to make, tossed with a zesty Italian herb vinaigrette, and absolutely delicious! This beautiful, hearty antipasto pasta salad is ideal for picnics because it's mayo-free.
With marinated vegetables, cheeses, meats, and pasta all tossed in a homemade Italian dressing it is the perfect. Antipasto Pasta Salad, your new go-to summer side dish. Prepare to be the most popular person at the picnic! You can cook Antipasto Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of tri-colored rotini noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salad herb dried herb blend.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of course ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 of bottle olive oil & parmesan cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 of diced cucumber.
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced Canadian bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced black peppered salami.
- It’s 1 each of diced red & green bellpeppers.
- You need 1/2 of sliced purple onion.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
I'm from an Italian-American family, and I have to tell you, we know how to do a good. This packed potluck favorite includes multiple cheeses, meats, olives, peppers, and more to create a hearty Italian-inspired summer side dish. Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Antipasto Pasta Salad is like a combination of antipasto (think about…cured meats, cubed cheese Antipasto Pasta Salad – Easy Lunch or a Potluck Option.
Antipasto Pasta Salad step by step
- cook pasta as directed on box drain & set aside.
- slice your peppers, onions, salami, canadian bacon & chop cucumbers.Add to drained pasta. incorporate all other ingredients & seasonings. let chill atleast 30minutes..
This Antipasto Pasta Salad is such an. Recipe: Antipasto Pasta Salad. by Christine Gallary. On hot summer days, I want a bright, vibrant pasta salad with a wide variety of flavors and textures — not a wimpy mixture of bottled Italian salad. Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad is delicious and easy with creamy Italian dressing, cheese, salami, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers and pasta that's the perfect addition to your summer menus! My version of Antipasto Pasta Salad includes all of those aforementioned ingredients, but it also includes some blue cheese crumbles.