Best Golden Milk – vegan. Naturally sweetened, incredibly healthy, and so delicious. We've been digging golden milk for a while now, so it was due time to share my go-to recipe. If you haven't tried golden milk yet, you're missing out!
Pour milk into a pot, add turmeric powder and pepper, stir it and bring to boil. Add coconut oil, let it melt and serve. My friend Bina shows me how to make turmeric milk latte – vegan style! You can have Best Golden Milk – vegan using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Golden Milk – vegan
- Prepare of unsweetened plant milk of choice – soy or oat milk work well; add a splash or two of water to make up for the evaporation.
- It’s of green cardamom pods, cracked.
- You need of ground turmeric.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- You need of grinds of black pepper.
- Prepare of heaped tsp Sugavida (palmyra blossom sugar) – or jaggery or maple syrup.
This is based on a traditional indian recipe and is the best golden milk ever! This golden milk rice pudding makes for a perfect healthy dessert or breakfast. Jasmine rice, almond milk + golden milk spices. This rice pudding recipe is a part of the first installment, Rice!
Best Golden Milk – vegan step by step
- Put everything (except for the sugavida/ jaggery/ maple syrup) in a pan. Simmer on a medium-low heat until it just starts to come to the boil. Have the milk simmer for at least 10 minutes..
- Using a strainer, pour in a cup/ mug. (The strainer is there to catch the cardamom pods). Add sugavida/ jaggery/ maple syrup and enjoy 😋.
Along with this, we also made a vegan egg fried rice plus we have a round-up post that shares recipes so you. This iced golden milk turmeric latte is just delicious, loaded with anti-inflammatory turmeric and ancient, healing spices. I know… this iced golden milk latte looks delicious. But this Ayurvedic tonic is so much cooler than that. Well, golden milk is an ancient tea-like drink that incorporates the main ingredient, turmeric, and has been used for centuries to heal a… Soothing Bedtime Golden Milk – How to make a warm vegan turmeric latte before bed to help you sleep!