Simple, healthy breakfast hash. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Set a skillet on medium heat and add oil and butternut squash. Zucchini takes the place of the usual potatoes in this healthy remake of hash browns that's accompanied by fried eggs and whole-wheat toast.
I have a feeling I'm in good company! There's a good reason we eat it in the morning, afternoon, and evening – it's delicious!! And even more so when you include an amazing breakfast hash as part of the meal! You can have Simple, healthy breakfast hash using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple, healthy breakfast hash
- You need of egg (or two egg whites).
- You need of small potato.
- It’s of green onion.
- You need of chopped green pepper.
- You need of cubed cheese.
- It’s of chopped white onion.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
This round up includes a variety of hash recipes using. Healthy breakfast ideas to start the morning off right.. and protein are the keys to a filling breakfast. Low-Carb Breakfast Hash The yolk just kind of runs all over everything, face included, giving this healthy paleo sweet potato breakfast hash this rich and gooey hug that just brings it all together into breakfast heaven. Oh ya, and it all happens in one pot, so clean up is ea-sy-pea-sy.
Simple, healthy breakfast hash instructions
- Saute potatoes in coconut oil on medium high heat until lightly browned (coconut oil is preferable to olive oil because it has a higher smoke point which reduces potentially harmful chemical reactions).
- Reduce heat to medium and add white onion and peppers. Saute until soft..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted..
- Crack egg over veggies in skillet and cover with lid. This will let you have a fried egg and a hash in one!.
- Transfer to plate and top with green onions and hot sauce. Hot sauce is a great alternative to salt. I prefer a green chili hot sauce for eggs..
- Tip! If you put store bought green onions in water they continue to grow!.
This breakfast-meets-dinner Brussels sprout and potato hash recipe is a quick, easy dinner, perfect for a cool fall evening. Resist the urge to stir it too much! Cooking the hash undisturbed allows a crispy caramelized crust to form on the potatoes at the bottom of the pan. A quick breakfast doesn't have to come in the form of a muffin or fast food breakfast sandwich to count as a healthy breakfast option. Trail mixes, which often feature nuts, fruit, and granola, are a great option for busy mornings.