Dinner Time Mac Salad.
You can cook Dinner Time Mac Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Time Mac Salad
- It’s of Main ingredient.
- You need of package of pasta whatever you like, I used large sized elbows.
- Prepare of tuna in water, you can use two cans if you really like tuna, not me….
- It’s of vadalia onion chopped small.
- It’s of peas, drained really well although I didn't have any to use today.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s of Helmanns mayo, yes it makes a difference….
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper, fresh would be better.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of sugar for slight sweetness (optional).
- It’s of sweet relish (optional).
Dinner Time Mac Salad step by step
- This salad is a meal in itself, one my sons have always enjoyed.
- Start by boiling water in a large pot, add your pasta and cook about 8 minutes, should be al dente, dont want it mushy, drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Put pasta, tuna, onions and any veggie you are using together with other ingredients in a large bowl and GENTLY mix, so you dont get good all over like I do, chill until ready to eat.