Watermelon Slushie – ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS AND VERY HEALTHY!. If you liked this video, you will LOVE my Non-Alcoholic Drink Miniseries, they are all fruity, refreshing, beautiful, and delicious! I really can't stress how easy it is to make this refreshing treat. Simply cut up a watermelon into chunks and freeze them, then blend the frozen watermelon with coconut water until Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home.
Not all fruits make good real fruit slushies though, but watermelon (and banana) is my all time favorite. This watermelon slushie has the best texture ever. Strain into a large bowl and add rum. Яндекс – Yandex is of course not only a dictionary for Ukrainian-Russian. You can cook Watermelon Slushie – ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS AND VERY HEALTHY! using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Slushie – ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS AND VERY HEALTHY!
- It’s of Frozen Watermelon.
- Prepare of Cold Water.
Watermelon Pops & Watermelon Slushies – My Fussy Eater Butterbeer – This very tasty drink is easy to whip up and would be great with a large bowl of buttery popcorn. Only two ingredients and ice needed for this refreshing drink. Then, a watermelon slushie is one drink you'll love.
Watermelon Slushie – ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS AND VERY HEALTHY! step by step
- Freeze the slices of watermelon after you have cut them. Usually five to six hours is enough, but I prefer to freeze then overnight. (Note: cut them before you freeze them or else you're going to need a chainsaw)..
- Prepare your water and add it into your blender of choice with the water melon slices. Mix them on high until it's to the consistency you want..
- If it's not as thick as you wanted, add a few ice cubes to make it even colder and thicker..
- Serve in cups and enjoy on a warm summer's day!.
Watermelons are excellent in hydration, low in calories and very satisfying. The drink is easy to prepare, best served chilled and is packed with vitamins needed for body maintenance. Watermelon Slush – Refreshing The watermelon I was working with was not very sweet and that maybe the reason why I felt the slush needed something else. I'm partial to mint leaves so I had to add it to the recipe and I found that it an improvement. Pros: Quick and easy Cons: Somewhat bland.