Quick Healthy Stir-Fry. If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce! I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results.
You may also set aside some leftovers and pack them into meal prep containers for the next day. Check out this video for the quick chicken and veggies stir-fry recipe Enjoy this quick and healthy pork and aubergine stir-fry on busy weeknights. This recipe for two also gives you leftovers to make pork & aubergine lettuce cups for lunch the next day. You can cook Quick Healthy Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Stir-Fry
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s 2 cup of Julienne carrots.
- You need 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of sliced red pepper.
- Prepare 3 of baby marrows.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s 2 of portions of skinless chicken, pork or beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Marinate a cheaper cut like rump steak to tenderise the meat then stir fry with vegetables and rich Chinese flavours. Quick, easy and tasty healthy recipes for Queenslanders. Save Quick Vegetable Stir-fry as favourite Remove Quick Vegetable Stir-fry from favourite. Stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique that is done over high heat and with a small amount of oil.
Quick Healthy Stir-Fry instructions
- Chop all the vegetables into small bite-size pieces and set aside..
- Cut the meat into strips..
- Fry the vegetables in a big pan or wok with the olive oil until they are soft. I usually determine if mine is ready by testing the carrots since they take the longest to soften..
- Fry the chicken in a separate pan an add the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic..
- When both mixtures are cooked, add them together..
- Serve on it own or with quinoa,cous-cous or rice..
Vegetables and proteins are tossed together in a wok, which is a round-bottomed pan, shaped like a bowl. The bottom of the wok gets the highest temperature, and the ingredients that call for lower heat. These healthy stir-fry recipes make the most of lean protein and fresh vegetables with these quick and easy suppers. This delicious fajita stir-fry is best served with warm tortillas. Top with guacamole and sour cream for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner.