Ramen noodle salad (cold).
You can cook Ramen noodle salad (cold) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodle salad (cold)
- It’s of chicken ramen noodle packages.
- Prepare of large red pepper.
- It’s of large yellow pepper.
- Prepare of large orange pepper.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes.
- You need of ham.
- Prepare of medium sized cucumber.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
Ramen noodle salad (cold) step by step
- Make all 8 packages of ramen noodles and rinse with cold water. Do not add any of the seasoning packets at this time. Place noodles on a dish towel and pat to remove extra water..
- Finely chop all peppers, cucumber and ham and place them in a medium to large sized bowl..
- Place noodles in bowl with the veggies and ham and mix, separating the noodles..
- Add two packets of the chicken seasoning and remix..
- Add the 16oz bottle of Italian dressing and thoroughly remix..
- You can now either dig in or out in the fridge to get cold. Mix it up by adding cheese, onions or other veggies or by removing some. Its yours to mix as you like..