Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free.
You can have Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- You need of BASE.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Garlic – stir fried.
- It’s of Onion – stir fried.
- You need of Vegetarian FILLINGS.
- You need of Carrots diced – stir fried.
- It’s of Spinach – wilted/stir fried.
- You need of Meat mania FILLINGS.
- It’s of Bacon – chopped.
- You need of Chicken breast diced – stir fried.
- Prepare of Italiano FILLINGS.
- You need of Fresh Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of TOPPINGS.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Italian spice.
- You need of Mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free instructions
- Choose your favorite FILLING – Vegetarian, Meat Mania or Italian..
- Prepared the selected FILLING and set ingredients aside..
- For the BASE, add two eggs into an empty bowl, milk, and beat them together.
- Add stir fried garlic and onions into the cupcake pan, then add your selected FILLING..
- Pour in the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Lastly top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 mins at 200°F celcius..
- OPTIONAL – Opt out cheese for a healthier choice, or replace with commercial sliced cheese. BE CREATIVE – with your own fillings :).
- Total calories BASE: 194kcal. Total calories TOPPING: 174kcal. Calories for FILLINGS: 15kcal Vegetarian; 175kcal Meat mania; 31kcal Italiano TOTAL Calories Per serving : 1 BITE; 42kcal; 73kcal; 44kcal.