Spicy Glass noodle salad.
You can have Spicy Glass noodle salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Glass noodle salad
- It’s Glass of noodles (as much as you like).
- It’s 8 of long beans cut into 3 cm strips.
- Prepare of Pickled carrots.
- You need 250 gms of minced meat (pork/chicken).
- You need of lettuce (5 leaves).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s half of a torch ginger (bunga kantan) *optional.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sambal.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of crushed peanuts.
Spicy Glass noodle salad instructions
- Minced meat – marinade with salt, pepper and dark soya sauce for half an hour.
- Heat olive oil and sesame seed in a pan. Once slightly hot, put in garlic and saute for 2 mins. After that, add the minced meat into the pan. Stir fry till dark and dry. Set aside to cook..
- Boil the long beans till slightly soft. Drain and wash with cold water..
- Soak the glass noodles in hot water for 10 mins and drain..
- Chop the cabbage into slices. Mince the torch ginger..
- Add the lettuce, glass noodles, long beans, pickled carrots, torch ginger in a large bowl..
- Mix in chilli sauce, sambal, and squeeze in the lime. Mix well till combined..
- Add in the minced pork and crushed peanuts..