My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. For all the times I have ordered chicken lettuce wraps at Chinese restaurants like P. Chang's, inhaled entire "appetizers" by myself, and sighed with happiness while licking sticky sauce from my.
Lettuce wraps are something I always order out, but never made until now…because you made it look so easy!! The Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups were absolutely outstanding. I followed the recipe exactly, and I wouldn't change a thing. You can cook My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 6 of green onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- It’s 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s of Orange pepper (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
The blend of flavors in the chicken kind of made my mouth dance. We had Chicken Lettuce Wrap at PF Chang numerous time and never experienced food poisoning. It was damn delicious (; I served it on purple bib lettuce with sliced cucumbers, radishes, and Better than any CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS I've ever had anywhere. Tonight I added in an extra helping.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
Bibb or green leaf lettuce leaves for wrapping. Chopped cucumbers and tomatoes for serving. I was made this last night for my husband who loves PF Changs lettuce wraps. In trying to be more like those at PF Changs I used chicken instead of beef. I hope you enjoy this easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe!