Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken (I used ground chicken breast).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste ( I didnt have to use any).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 head of Butter Lettuce.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil, ground chicken, garlic, red pepper flakes and saute chicken until brown..
- Add chopped onion and mushrooms and cook through..
- Add the Soy Sauce, ginger and Hoisin sauce and mix well for a minute..
- Serve warm topped on lettuce leaves..