Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables! Here is a refreshing summer pasta salad.
The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again. Summertime Pasta Salad – a cold pasta salad packed with fresh veggies and lightly dressed with a parmesan and garlic dressing. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Call me old-fashioned but I just love a good old pasta salad. Cut-up veggies add color and crunch to this cool and creamy tuna and pasta salad. Double bonus: It's a breeze to make and serves a crowd. A five-ingredient pasta salad that comes together in no time.
Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This colorful pasta dish is perfect for summertime. How to Make Summertime Pasta Salad. Boil pasta according to package directions (to al dente), drain and yes, rinse with cool water so pasta does not stick together. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking Add the pasta, basil and lemon juice and toss again.