Jays chicken pasta salad. Great recipe for Jays chicken pasta salad. make any changes or additional ingredients. its flexible and tastes great Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad "Yummy! I loved how easy it was to throw together. Great flavor and the whole family enjoyed it." – Christina.
My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing. Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile. Adding chicken (store-bought rotisserie chicken works well), makes this pasta salad a complete meal. —Jenny Lynch, Rock Island, Illinois To make chicken salad using chicken breast, place the chicken breast in a skillet with a little chicken broth, and let the chicken cook over medium heat until tender, then shred or chop the breast. You can have Jays chicken pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jays chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of chicken breast (cooked & shredded).
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of canned mixed veggies (i use veg-all).
- It’s of corn (drained).
- It’s of elbow pasta.
- Prepare of mayo (use as much as you like).
WE can cater any event or intimate gathering. We'll make sure your event is as memorable as it is delicious! Season with salt and toss well to combine. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli according to package directions until al dente.
Jays chicken pasta salad step by step
- cook & shred chicken place in large bowl.
- stir in lemon pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- shred lettuce and mix in.
- cook pasta until done. drain and set aside.
- add drained mixed veggies and corn to chicken mixture.
- add pasta. stir.
- add mayo stirring in until its as creamy as you prefer it..
- put a lid or plastic wrap on bowl and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight serve with crackers or alone : ).
- to make this even more affordable use canned chicken..
Drain and transfer to large bowl. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. I will post tutorials of a bevy of recipe from desserts, casserole, dinners, beverages, and more so stay tuned PBJ!. See more ideas about Recipes, Favorite recipes, Cooking. How to Make Italian Chicken Pasta Salad.