Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. In a separate mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer set on low speed, blend cream cheese until smooth, then mix in milk.
Low Calorie Chicken With Pasta Recipes. Grilled Cajun Chicken over Creamy PastaChocolate and Carrots. Low Fat Creamy Sauce For Pasta Recipes. You can cook Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups
- You need of chicken (big can).
- You need of chopped jalapeños.
- Prepare of ground cumin to taste.
- It’s of black pepper to taste.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of corn.
- It’s of hot sauce (optional).
- It’s of fat free or low fat sour cream.
- You need of fajita size tortillas.
I love to experiment with new pasta dishes, and these chicken lasagna roll-ups are my favorite. Ingredients I had on hand and frozen sauce led to these tasty lasagna-flavored chicken roll-ups. Cream cheese, olives, onions, cheddar cheese, sour cream, chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, butter, parmesan cheese, crescent roll dough. Mix everything together in food processor until well mixed and pasty.
Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray medium sized skillet with cooking spray. Heat minced garlic, chicken, jalapeños, pepper, cumin and corn. Mix together well. I added a little hot sauce too to give it an extra kick..
- Once your chicken mixture is heated through, turn off heat and add sour cream. Mix together until it's nice and creamy..
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Fill four tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll up and place them in the baking dish..
- If you desire, spread more sour cream on top of the Rollups and top with whatever you like. I added some more jalapeños and sprinkled ground cumin on top..
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges of the tortillas are lightly browned..
Take crescent rolls, seperate and roll out thin. These Low-Carb Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are made with zucchini in place of tortillas! Top chicken roll ups recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from Lower fat version of this tasty dish Submitted by: ASKCHER. Low carb chicken recipes are a must-have for many on low carb diets. Try this Low-Fat Creamy Chicken Popovers recipe, or contribute your own.