Waldorf Chicken Salad.
You can have Waldorf Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waldorf Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 of stock celery.
- Prepare 2 of stock Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red or green grapes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced apple.
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Waldorf Chicken Salad instructions
- shred or cube cooked chicken breasts (I prefer shredded).
- finely chop all fruit and vegetables and add to chicken.
- lightly toast almonds in a dry pan on medium heat until golden. Add to mixture..
- Add and stir in remaining ingredients. Refridgerate at least one hour. I like to eat it on toasted bread with lots of lettuce..