Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad.
You can cook Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
- You need of frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- You need of Grilled chicken breasts cooked, sliced.
- You need of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- It’s of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare of Tomato, optional.
Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad step by step
- Grill chicken and cook tortellini until al dente. Run under cold water, let drain.
- Place desired amount of lettuce and tortellini in bowl. Top with desired amount of Caesar dressing and mix until everything is coated..
- And sliced chicken breast, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.