Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of Iceberg Lettuce or Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- It’s of cooked chicken breasts finely chopped.
- It’s of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- You need of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Prepare of Crumbled Bleu Cheese.
- Prepare of Celery Stalk diced.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Take 2 already cooked chicken breasts and finely chop into very small chunks. Now add chicken to a sauté pan on low heat with about 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce. Stir till combined. Simmer till warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cut *Iceberg Lettuce* head in half. Pull the more sturdy and crispy lettuce leaves more from the center. Try not to rip them. If you use Bibb lettuce just gently pull away lettuce pieces..
- To finish, place about 8 lettuce leaves on a plate. Now layer about 2-3 tablespoons of your Buffalo chicken on the lettuce. Now drizzle some Bleu Cheese Dressing over top. Finish with your garnish of bleu cheese crumbles and chopped celery pieces. SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy!.