Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb).
You can have Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- Prepare of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- It’s of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of plain panko.
- It’s of grated parmesan.
- You need of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of butter.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..