Healthy Bolognese Chicken.
You can have Healthy Bolognese Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Bolognese Chicken
- It’s of chicken breast (cut into small cubes).
- It’s of cabbage (for making kimchi) or another veggies.
- Prepare of garlic (chopped).
- It’s of onion (chopped).
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of bolognese sauce.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of salt, black pepper, chilli powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of chilli sauce/hot sauce (optional).
- You need of teacup water.
Healthy Bolognese Chicken instructions
- Pour the olive oil into a hot pan, add chopped garlic and onion, stir it well..
- Add the chicken, stir fry it. Add the veggies. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and oregano..
- Add the bolognese sauce, stir it a little bit, pour the water, and add the sugar. Mix it well..
- After the sauce boiled and get little thick add the vinegar. Then add the rest of oregano. It's ready to serve :).