HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket. How to make baked chicken with spinach and artichokes Take chicken pieces and brown on all sides. A better green than spinach is Matcha tea. And, as far as protein goes, if you can eat chicken then try also fish, Japanese yam (shiritaki noodles) and If you only eat chicken and spinach, then the diet is NOT good.
It really shows that a tasty meal doesn't need to be complicated. This dish takes just a few minutes to prepare, and has delicious flavors that everyone at your table will love. I know I'm talking this up as a fast midweek meal, but I swear, I would happily serve this up for company too. You can have HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket
- You need of frozen spinach.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- You need of fresh tomato.
- It’s of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- You need of chicken breasts.
It's one of those crowd pleaser meals. This tray-baked chicken with simple rub cooked with streaks of bacon and served with squashed potatoes and creamed spinach is an absolute a Of course, that alone is not complete without adding a vegetable dish, in this case creamed spinach. Unlike other creamed spinach I've eaten before, this. Everyday Health Diet & Nutrition Ketogenic Diet.
HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket instructions
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Keto Diet: A Complete List of What to Eat and On the keto diet, you'll need to drastically cut your carbs, prioritizing protein, nonstarchy veggies, and Snack Sunflower seeds. Lunch Spinach salad with grilled salmon. When you are using good quality food for your meals, you can keep things simple with minimal Take each chicken breast and cut a deep pocket into the side. Stuff with the mixture and secure with a toothpick. Heat a large frying pan over high heat and.