Fried Zucchini (Vegan).
You can cook Fried Zucchini (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
- Prepare of medium zucchini, thickly sliced.
- You need of White sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Batter:.
- You need of AP flour.
- Prepare of chickpea flour.
- You need of water.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black salt/kala namak (optional).
- It’s of (to taste) paprika and cumin.
- Prepare of (to taste) onion and garlic powder, chili flakes, dried oregano.
Fried Zucchini (Vegan) instructions
- Combine all batter ingredients..
- Coat all zucchini slices generously in the thick batter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each slice..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry battered zucchini on both sides until golden brown..
- Fry zucchini in batches then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).