Super Creamy Koya Dofu Great for Diets or a Late-Night Snack.
You can have Super Creamy Koya Dofu Great for Diets or a Late-Night Snack using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Creamy Koya Dofu Great for Diets or a Late-Night Snack
- You need of Amounts are approximate..
- You need 80 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 20 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 400 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 45 grams of Koya dofu, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper (preferably not coarsely ground).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (as a finishing touch).
Super Creamy Koya Dofu Great for Diets or a Late-Night Snack step by step
- Heat a frying pan over high heat, then add the white wine. Let the alcohol evaporate, reduce to the lowest heat, then add the butter, soy milk, and koya dofu..
- The mixture may at first appear to separate, but it will immediately come together. Simmer over the lowest heat for 10 minutes without boiling. The koya dofu should become rehydrated..
- Skin will form on the surface, so stir occasionally. Once the koya dofu rehydrates, add the soy sauce into the soy milk mixture, then mix until the color is uniform..
- Transfer to a plate, and sprinkle with a generous amount of black pepper to accentuate the creaminess..
- Seasoning it with a pinch of salt will further enhance the creaminess and make it a great drinking appetizer with wine. Add umami seasoning to boost the flavor to taste..
- This dish is great for diets. It's nice and chewy! This dish is just as filling as a main dish! Try it for lunch or dinner (with nutritional supplements) while dieting, or else as a late-night or in-between meal snack, or drinking appetizer..
- To achieve the best texture, before cooking, soak the koya dofu in hot water for about 4 minutes to rehydrate, and squeeze out the excess moisture! I use it without soaking it first..