Sig's Pineapple Salad.
You can have Sig's Pineapple Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Pineapple Salad
- You need 200 grams of pineapple cubes, fresh or canned but very well drained..
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of finely chopped mint and a pinch of dried.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond flakes optional.
- You need of dressing.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 1 medium of oblong shallot, crushed or minced.
- Prepare 1/2 small of chilli, red, seeds removed, very finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of runny honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce or 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce mixed with1 tablespoon of water ( if using Worcestershire Sauce and water drain of about half of the liquid or it will get to soggy ,after mixing with pineapple).
- It’s 1 tbsp of pinch of dried basil.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of torn fresh basil optional.
Sig's Pineapple Salad instructions
- Mix the pineapple with the dried mint and put into a bowl. Add the almonds if using them.
- In a separate bowl mix all dressing ingredients except fresh basil.
- Pour dressing over the pineapple herb mix. Gently mix the torn basil under if using..
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes or do for flavours to infuse.