Pan Fried Orka.
You can have Pan Fried Orka using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Orka
- You need 200 grams of orka, stems removed and sliced in half.
- You need of a good pinch of salt.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Pan Fried Orka instructions
- Rinse the orka under running water and then dry with paper towels. Prepare your orka..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan..
- Once its hot enough add the orka and sprinkle salt and the lemon juice..
- Let it fry and become slightly charred. Shake the pan regularly so the orka doesn't stick..
- Cook between 5-10 minutes. Add a splash more of olive oil if needs be..
- Remove from the pan and enjoy..