CORN and CAPSICUM TARTLETS. Cute, little bread tartlets are filled with a delicious mixture of corn, capsicum, tomatoes and onions and topped with a generous layer of cheese. These tartlets must be eaten warm after they're baked and the cheese is all molten. Cute, little bread tartlets are filled with a delicious mixture of corn, capsicum, tomatoes and onions and topped with a generous layer of cheese.
For more recipes related to Corn and Capsicum Pulao checkout Corn And Spinach Rice, Corn And Pumpkin Pulao, Corn and Spinach Risotto. Spread some softened butter on the bread slices. Slice the edges of the bread if you want. thanks again winnie. agree that corn and capsicum make a good combination. mint chutney also perks up the flavors. in fact even with mayo or white sauce these corn. You can cook CORN and CAPSICUM TARTLETS using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CORN and CAPSICUM TARTLETS
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grilled capsicum, diced.
- It’s of Sprinkle of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato pesto.
- You need of extra.
- Prepare of puff pastry.
Corn and capsicum goes together very well and it is one of my favorite combination. If you also like this combination than I am sure you will love this curry. This corn capsicum masala is very easy to make. Only you need to do few preparations like boiling the corn kernels, chopping few vegetables.
CORN and CAPSICUM TARTLETS instructions
- Oven on 180°c. Put all ingredients into a bowl, mix well. Taste. Season if needed..
- Muffin tray. With a round cookie cutter, cut out the puff pastry. Place puff pastry rounds in each section of the muffin tray..
- Pour a tablespoon or 2, over the puff pastry..
- Put in oven to cook. 10 minutes roughly. Until puffed up and golden brown. Serve..
Ingredients for Indian Cheese Corn Toast: Corn – you can use frozen, fresh or canned sweet corn. The sweetness of the corn, when combined with the spicy/sweet capsicum, adds such an awesome Cajun Baked Shrimp and Corn Dip by The Weekend Gourmet. For the filling: Rinse the scallions and slice thinly. Tartlets with Ham, Cherry Tomatoes and Scallions. Corn Capsicum Masala is a great sidedish for phulka /chapathi or even for mild pulaos.