Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
You can have Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Prepare 1 dozen of Fresh Strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries instructions
- Wash strawberries and dry off well with paper towel (or chocolate won't stick as well).
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and place on tray with parchment paper, and drizzle with some white chocolate in desired.
- Leave strawberries out at room temperature for about 10 mins before storing them in the fridge. This will ensure the chcoclate does not crack later on..
- Store in fridge for an hour or until chocolate hardens and enjoy!.